Our Acrylic Prints are made with a superior technique, Rather than UV print directly to the acrylic, we start by Giclée printing the Baphomet on paper using archival inks for a broader color and tonal range (and no fading). Then it is directly mounted to a 1/4" thick acrylic block. The polished acrylic is optically clear, which augments image color and detail to high-definition effect.
- The Acrylic should only need occasional gentle dusting with a non-abrasive cloth.
- To remove any dirt or streaks, use a small amount of mild soap with water and clean gentle with a clean soft cloth
- Follow up with a clean damp cloth and dry by blotting with a soft cloth
- NEVER use any products that contain ammonia or alcohol as they will damage the acrylic
- Novus #1 cleaner can be used to give the acrylic a glossy shine.