Strong colors and clean lines blend to create the magical sparkle of the Satanme Chaos Glitter collection. Traced with contrasting glitter, this Baphomet Medallion features a never before seen design. The chaos placement of the glitter creates subtle differences in appearance and color, ensuring each piece is as unique as its wearer.
- "Green-Eyed Magic" (lime-ish green with contrasting Glitter infused within the enamel) - Display your Magic to all those who stand envious before you!
- "Glamour" (A potent and powerful Pink with contrasting Glitter infused within the enamel) - Subdue and Entrance ... put your magical prowess on display!
- "Sulfur" (An ethereal, almost ghostly Yellow with contrasting Glitter infused within the enamel) - Calling forth the Elements of Hell to do your bidding!
- "Secret Glance" (Deep Black with contrasting Glitter infused within the enamel) - Misdirection, distraction, true tools of the trade for any Magician!
- "Cloud Nine" (Silver/Grey with contrasting Glitter infused within the enamel) - Light, airy, with a magical subtle contrast, Every Cloud has a mysterious Silver Lining!
- "Radiance" (Red with contrasting Glitter infused within the enamel) - The Radiance of Power, All Encompassing, stride with Confidence throughout the world!
- "Plum Witchery" (Plum Purple with contrasting Glitter infused within the enamel) - Resourceful, Influential, use whatever means lead you down the path to success!
- "The Six O'Clock" (Teal Temptation with contrasting Glitter infused within the enamel) - Open-minded, Enduring, Zealous, Lavish yourself with Pure Unadulterated Fascination of others!
- "Emotional Ecstasy" (Leviathan's Rage Blue with contrasting Glitter infused within the enamel) - Drawing Emotional Energy, a Personal Tribunal in to your Magical Desires, a true Invocation for your most Powerful Ritual!
- "Hellish Embers" (Flame Orange with contrasting Glitter infused within the enamel) - A comfort in the Darkness, a Hellish light to show you the way. Reflecting the candle light from the altar, your presence manifested!
1.75" in diameter - 3mm thick
We also offer an optional Stainless Steel Box, Rope, and Wheat Chain to wear this Medallion in style!
We now feature an optional Protective Coating that can be applied to the medallion. This protects the finish from standard wear and for those with metal allergies, it allows you to wear the metallion without issues. The coating is a clear coat that does not change the look of the medallion. - Please allow an additional 24 hours processing time as the coating needs to cure before shipment.
The Medallion is backed by a lifetime guarantee for any manufacturers defects.
Composition - Cloisonné is an ancient technique for decorating metalwork objects cast from a mold with colored materials. Cloisonné enamel Medallions are worked on with enamel powder made into a paste, which then needs to be fired at high temperatures.
Care - Cloisonné Medallions are not meant to be worn next to the skin for long periods of time. The PH balance in your skin can affect the finish of the medallion. Do not soak or wear the medallion in water (no swimming or bathing) as the chemicals in the water can damage the finish. Do not use any type of chemical or abrasive cleaners on the medallion as they can damage the finish and/or the enamel. Use a very soft, lint-free cloth and plain water with mild soap to clean the medallion and dry it completely.
Protective Coating - We offer a Clear Poly coating specially designed for Cloisonne style jewelry to protect the medallion from the elements. It is a self-healing coating that also protects against small scratches and keeps the metal away from your skin if you have metal allergies. We highly recommend it!
If you plan on wearing the Medallions against your skin or for long periods of time, we recommend purchasing our Hell Forged Steel Medallions as they are made of Surgical Stainless Steel which is much more durable for everyday wear.
All orders are processed within 48 to 72 hours after the order is placed. If you select a Coating option please allow an additional 24 to 36 hours for curing time. There may be some order processing exceptions during holidays, please contact us with any questions.
All orders are subject to the availability of the product and will be delivered in 1-8 (USA) or 14-21 (International) business days from shipping confirmation.
You will receive an e-mail containing your Tracking Number once your package has been shipped from our U.S. Office. Visit My Orders to check the most up-to-date status of your order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Remember that you can request a return or an exchange within 20 days from the date you received the package.